Everyone celebrates and shares their passion for gaming differently. Maybe you don’t wear your love of Blizzard games on foam-laden cosplay sleeves, but you express your passion through cool Blizzard-inspired works of art.
If Blizzard games are your muse, then Blizzard and the Republic of Gamers community want to see your work.
How about concept art for a new Hearthstone card—carved with a chainsaw? Mashed potato sculpture of a Zerg Hydralisk and Protoss Zealot locked in battle? How about that one-in-a-million fusilli Genji? Maybe a deftly crafted Macra-Mei?
Suffering for your art just got more sufferable
Creating art requires dedication, commitment, skill, and time. And Blizzard and Republic of Gamers have joined forces to reward you for all the hours you’ve spent honing your skills, not to mention all the time, paint, and resources you’ve put into creating your works. So share your creations with ASUS (and the world) so we can reward you for your efforts.
And who knows—once you’re at BlizzCon 2017 you could enter your masterpiece in the BlizzCon 2017 fan art contest. And while you’re there, you can celebrate for two whole days with other Blizzard fans. Enjoy the cosplay and video contests, panels with developers, and parties celebrating gaming and Blizzard games.
You can also get a glimpse of what Blizzard has planned for the future—and maybe find new inspirations for you next creation.
Share your creation with us
- Submit your own original Blizzard-themed artwork to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the following tags:
- Facebook - @rog.n.america #rog2blizzcon
- Twitter - @asususa #rog2blizzcon
- Instagram - @rog_na #rog2blizzcon
- Entry into this contest constitutes an agreement by the entrants to allow ASUS to use their likeness or image in any current or future advertisement, promotion or product.
- Submitted artwork must be associated to Blizzard video games only
- Submissions can take many forms:
- Graphic Designs
- Web-Based Animations
- Photo Collages
- All submissions must be family friendly. No indecent exposure, profanity or lewd behavior is allowed.