1. What is ROG Elite Rewards?
ROG Elite Rewards is a free loyalty program that rewards you for purchasing Republic of Gamers hardware, participating in events, sharing social activity and content, and much more. Once you sign up, you get Credits for certain activities, such as shopping, reading our newsletter, and following ASUS Republic of Gamers on social media. Earn enough Credits to reach Gold or Platinum tier and and get even more exciting benefits, including a free annual gift.
2. Am I eligible to join this program?
3. Who can I contact with questions about ROG Elite Rewards?
Please call ASUS customer service or send an email detailing the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I’m having issues viewing my account in Chrome.
There are several things that can cause trouble viewing iframes in Chrome, please try the following steps:
- Make sure your Chrome browser is updated to the most current version.
- Disable extensions that may be interfering with viewing content (Adblock, etc.).
- In the Advanced option to “Clear browsing data”, you may clear data for cookies and other site data and cached images and files.
- If the above doesn’t work, try opening a new incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N) and starting http://rogarena.com/rewards fresh.
- If none of the above steps work, please try using an alternative browser or contacting our support at email@example.com.
5. What do I do if I suspect someone of cheating or trying to “game” the program?
Please send an email detailing the user/email and suspicious activity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
POINTS (OR “CREDITS”)
1. How do I earn Credits?
Check out the activities on the Elite Rewards dashboard. Activities range from sharing on social media, winning contests, participating in qualifying competitive events, and more. On completion of an activity, credits will automatically be added to your account and you will receive a transactional email confirming the new credits awarded.
2. How do I redeem my Credits for a reward?
On the Elite Rewards dashboard, go to Rewards and pick out a reward that is within your current total Credits. If it is a physical reward (non-digital), it will need to be mailed or shipped to you so be sure to add your mailing address to your account.
3. Can I transfer my Credits or rewards to another member?
No, Elite Rewards does not allow the transfer or selling of Credits or rewards to another member.
4. How many rewards can I redeem at once?
Rewards are redeemed individually but you can redeem more than once a day, given you have the Credits to claim each reward.
5. Will my Credits ever expire?
An account which has been inactive for twelve (12) months may be deemed void and all Credits in that account may be removed and will not be reinstated. In order to prevent your Credits from expiring, log into the ROG Elite Rewards website at least once every twelve (12) months.
SOCIAL MEDIA & EMAIL
1. Why should I subscribe to the ROG Elite Rewards email list?
By subscribing you will be the first to hear about new rewards, activities, and official announcements. You may also see exclusive opportunities based on your tier level.
2. How do I unsubscribe from the ROG Elite Rewards email list?
To unsubscribe from promotional emails, head over to the user dashboard and uncheck the subscribe to emails box. You can also unsubscribe by opening one of the promotional emails you received and clicking “update settings” and following the instructions there.
Please note you will still receive transactional emails based on activity in the program, similar to receipts, for proof of executing an activity, claiming a reward, and other actions within the platform.
3. How do I connect my social media accounts (Twitter and Facebook)?
Go to the ROG Elite Rewards dashboard to connect to all available social media accounts. You will receive Credits for connecting to both, and while you may disconnect your social media at any time via the user dashboard, you will lose the Credits you earned for connecting. About ROG Elite Rewards.
4. Why haven’t I received Credits for liking ASUS ROG on Facebook?
While we appreciate and encourage your participation with ROG social media, we do not reward for activity on Facebook. ROG Elite Rewards only awards Credits for connecting your Facebook account to our platform, but not for likes or comments.
1. What are Tiers?
Tiers represent your rank in the program, showcasing how far you’ve come in the Republic of Gamers community. There are five tiers total, the order starting at the lowest is: bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond. Tier levels are based on total credits acquired, with the exception of Diamond tier which is invite only.
2. What are the Tier benefits?
The tier thresholds are:
Each tier includes the same benefits from the preceding tier(s).
- Bronze: ROG Elite Rewards membership
- Silver: Ability to redeem rewards marked “EX” (exclusive)
- Gold: Annual gold tier gift
- Platinum: Platinum tier loot box
- Diamond: Exclusive offers
Please note Diamond tier is invite only from the pool of high ranking, active Platinum members.
3. Do Tiers expire?
Yes. The tier status you earn any given calendar year will hold for the rest of the year and all of the following year, however, during that year you will have to continue earning enough Credits to keep that status. If enough Credits aren’t earned to maintain tier status that year, the current tier will be lost at the beginning of the next year.
1. Can I return or exchange a reward I redeemed?
No. All reward redemptions are final. Please double check your cart before completing your transaction.
2. How long will it take my reward to arrive?
Depending on the reward it could take up to 2-8 weeks for processing and shipping.
3. I reached Gold tier (or Platinum tier) and I haven’t received my gift.
Check your account info in the dashboard to make sure you have your correct mailing address listed.
PRODUCT PURCHASE VERIFICATION*
1. Which products earn me Credits?
Check out the “qualifying products” tab for a full list of current qualifying ROG or Strix products.
2. How do I earn Credits for purchasing a qualifying product?
The Product Purchase activity will ask you to submit the serial number for the product you purchased, as well as the retailer you purchased it from.
3. I got an error when entering my purchase code (serial number)
In the case of a formatting error, try removing hyphens (dashes, “-”) from the serial number, and making sure zeros and Os are not confused.
If your product was previously owned by someone else, it’s possible the original owner claimed the serial number already for Credits. Credits are only available to the original owner and not guaranteed for the next owner. Please be aware of this when purchasing a used or refurbished product.
Double check the product qualifies for credits in the ROG Elite Rewards program. It must be a Republic of Gamers or Strix series product that is represented on this list: http://rogarena.com/rewards/qualifying-product-purchase. The qualifying product list is subject to change at any time.
4. Why is the system telling me I reached my purchase limit?
There’s a limit to 5,000 credits that can be earned via purchase per month. If you have another product you’d like to receive credits for, try again the following month.
*ASUS reserves the right to validate purchases by but not limited to requesting for a proof of purchase of qualified product.