ROG Elite Ambassador
The Search for Greatness!
We are on the search for an ROG Elite Ambassador, dedicated PC and mobile gamer who is a huge ROG fan, to get full access to the biggest gaming events of the year! You can get a firsthand, early access and behind-the-scenes experience of the ROG Booth at PAX East and PAX West with your very own exhibitor access!
What you get to do!
- Join the ASUS/ROG team at PAX East, Boston (28th-31st Mar) AND PAX West, Seattle (TBD)
- Work at the booth for four hours each day
- Manage activations on the ASUS booth including managing tournaments, encouraging booth visitors to complete the survey, driving sign ups to the ROG Elite Rewards Program encouraging booth visitors to engage with activities i.e. stamp card and entering giveaways
How to Qualify
- Must be a dedicated PC Gamer
- Must be a loyal ROG fan who regularly engages with ROG brand
- Must be able to share industry insight on mobile gaming (tips and tricks on product features and game play)
- Must have knowledge and experience gaming on ROG hardware
- Must be excited to be part of the ROG experience
Successful entrants will receive:
- 1 ROG phone (value $899.99/unit)
- Free Exhibitor entry to PAX East and PAX West (ref: four day attendee value = $212)
- Paid for travel, accommodation and stipend for meals
- 6000 ROG Elite Rewards points (split across the two events)
- Exclusive ROG Elite Rewards Swag
The Ambassador will be required to participate in booth activities for 4 hours each day, for 4 days. The chosen applicant will each have half day of free time to explore the show daily. The chosen applicant must also be members in the ROG Elite Rewards loyalty program.
Terms and Conditions
This program is open to US entrants only
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older
All submissions must be received by 02/27/2019 11:59 PM PT
All submissions must be received by the advertised deadline. Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted
Entrants must be available to attend PAX East on the following dates 03/28/19 to 03/31/19
Entrants must be available to attend PAX West (dates TBD)**
Per Diem expenses will be forfeited if not used, receipts will be required
This promotion is managed by Future US. Participation in this competition is subject to the official rules.
*All expenses paid includes travel, accommodation and a food stipend of $30 per day (forfeited if not used, receipts required)
**PAX West dates are tentative. Will be confirmed once released.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: This promotion (the "Contest") is sponsored by FUTURE US, INC., 11 W 42nd St Fl 15, New York, NY 10036 ("Future") and Asus, 800 Corporate Way, Fremont, CA 94539 (together, the "Sponsors'), is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Google LLC or Facebook, Inc., and is subject to the following terms and conditions. The Contest is administered by Future US, INC.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, or in any other U.S. territories or possessions), except where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must have attained the age of majority in their state of residence (usually at least eighteen (18) years of age) at time of entry, possess a valid form of unexpired government-issued photo identification, and have a valid email address. Invalid or ineligible entries will be excluded from consideration. Employees of Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, any companies who are promotional participants or prize providers, web masters and web suppliers, and the foregoing employees' household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter Contest. By their submission of entry, entrants warrant they are legally entitled and authorized to make such submission, either on their own behalf, or as to information submitted upon the express authorization of another on whose behalf the information is submitted. In the event of a dispute as to the winner's identity for online entries received from multiple users having the same email account, entries will be deemed made by the authorized subscriber of the mail account associated with the entry. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the internet service provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
- TIMING: Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. Pacific time on 2/15/19, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on 2/24/19 ("Contest Period"). Future US, Inc.'s computer will be the official time clock for the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter online at https://rogarena.com/rog-elite-ambassador by filling out the form. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD, REGARDLESS OF FORM OF ENTRY. Previous winners should not apply. Use of automated devices or methods of submission are not valid forms of entry. Entries become the property of the Sponsor(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Late or incomplete entries will be not be accepted.
- PRIZES AND ODDS: One winner will receive an all expenses paid* trip to PAX East and PAX West 2019. The prize has an approximate retail value of $4,000. *All expenses paid includes travel, accommodation and a food stipend of $30 per day (forfeited if not used, receipts required) Prize(s) must be delivered to an existing ROG Elite Rewards member that will be at least 18 years of age by April 28, 2019. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, and must be accepted as awarded, but Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value should an advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize(s) will not be fulfilled outside the United States and District of Columbia, and will not be fulfilled in Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, in any other U.S. territories or possessions, or where prohibited or restricted by law. Winner(s) will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of any prize. Any person winning $600 or more worth of prizes from a Sponsor in a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 after the end of the calendar year in which the prizes were awarded, and copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- JUDGING: All entries which, in the Promoters' absolute discretion, have met the entry criteria will be judged by a panel of judges comprising of representatives from Future US, Inc. and Asus. Judging will take place on or shortly after 2/25/19. The winning entries shall be those entries which, in the absolute discretion of the judging panel, have most closely met the criteria specified in the Contest brief. The decision of the judges in determining the winning entries is final and the Sponsors and the judges will not enter into any correspondence regarding the judging or organization of the Competition.
- NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email by on or shortly after 3/1/19. Each potential winner so notified must complete, execute and return the provided Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement including, where lawful, a Publicity Release (plus any additional documents required at the discretion of Sponsor), within three (3) business days of attempted notice of prize award. If a potential winner fails to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or if a prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited, in which case the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner chosen in the absolute discretion of the judging panel. To obtain any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed envelope with sufficient prepaid postage to: Asus ROG Elite Ambassador 2018 Contest, c/o., 11 W 42nd St Fl 15, New York, NY 10036. (Residents of Vermont do not have to include return postage.)
- RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, an entrant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsors and Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising, production and promotion agencies, any companies who are promotional participants or prize providers, web masters and web suppliers, and the foregoing companies' officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Releases") from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property (including the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest, and/or the use, acceptance, or possession of a Contest prize, and/or participation in a Contest prize-related activity, including any action, claim or liability arising from the unauthorized submission of any information, and/or for any printing, production, technical, typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, an entrant/winner consents to and gives Future the right to use, publish, and display a winner's (and where applicable an entrant's) name, likeness, city and state, and prize awarded, for the purpose of advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Web, in perpetuity, without review, notification or approval, and without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants agree that by participating in the Contest they release the Sponsors from any liability in connection with: (a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, unintelligible, non-delivered, stolen, postage due, or misdirected, or the failure to capture any such information; (b) Any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); (c) Any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, availability, accessibility, miscommunications, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, satellite, computer, telephone, cellular or cable transmissions or lines, or any combination thereof; (d) The unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; (e) Jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest or in any Contest-related materials; and (f) Damage to an entrant or other person's system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Contest or downloading materials from the Contest website, or any combination thereof. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, as solely determined by the Future, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsors reserve the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsors. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Future reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Contest. In the event that the Contest is infected by a computer virus/worm/bug, or is not capable of running or being executed as planned (as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, or technical failure) or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Future corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Future reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the entry website(s) mentioned above, and winner(s) will be determined solely by Future and Asus from among all eligible non-suspect and/or non-disqualified entries prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Future. In such event, Sponsors will have no liability to any entrant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM, FACEBOOK OR ANY RELEASEE'S WEBSITE(S). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON FACEBOOK AND THE SPONSORS' WEBSITE(S) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- LAW: Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsors in connection with any drawing or award, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of California, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in above. The language in these official rules shall be interpreted as in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the offer of these official rules shall be brought solely in San Mateo County, California. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process.
Download full T&Cs